Tvitmmartveloba.ge is Centre for Training and Consultancy – CTC (www.ctc.org.ge) web-page, which showcases CTC’s activities, products and services in the area of local self-government development in Georgia.
For number of years CTC has been actively engaged in the process of supporting and empowering municipalities as well as enhancing governance system decentralization and regional development policies in Georgia. CTC believes that strong local self-government largely determines and safeguards democracy and citizens welfare.
Activities and services include:
- Applied researches in the area of municipal and regional development
- Advocacy of decentralization policies
- Enhancement of local civil servants training programs
- Promoting LSGs transparency and accountability through execution of Local
- Self-Government Index
- Empowering LSGs to enhance quality of municipal services by enhancing quality management systems and using the special Municipal Services Quality
- Assesment Tool (MUSCAT) designed by CTC;
- CTC activities encompass other need based capacity building measures for LSGs.
The Georgian version of the web-page displays dozens of different resources (research papers, toolkits, articles, reviews, assessment reports) produced by CTC for the use of Local Self-Government officials, civil servants and other interested stakeholders.