Within the framework of the EU-funded project: “Municipal Services Quality Assessment Toolkit (MUSQAT)”, on the basis of a grant competition, the project partner organizations were identified in the Kakheti region:
- Women from the region for community development – Gurjaani
- Georgian Civic Development Association (Saga) – Lagodekhi
- Kakheti – Akhmeta
- Civil Society Development Association “Spectrum” – Sagarejo
- Rural Women for Human Rights – Telavi
- Local Action Group (LAG) Dedoflitskaro – Dedoflistskaro
- Community Organisation ‘’Nukriani’’- Sighaghi
- Association of Youth Centers’, Akhalsopeli Youth Center – Kvareli
During the following one-year (1.10.2020-30.09.2021), the organisations will assess the quality of municipal services through a tool developed by the Center for Training and Consultancy (CTC) in all eight municipalities of Kakheti.
The organizations also underwent a 3-day training on using the tool.
The activities of sub-granted organizations also include monitoring improvement action plans of local services, conducting public events, setting up policy dialogue and discussion platforms, organising awareness raising and advocacy campaigns, implementing capacity-building activities for different groups of local population etc.